Does Your Business Need HubSpot or Salesforce?Choosing whether to go with HubSpot or Salesforce for your business needs is rarely an easy decision. Both services are highly advanced platforms with plenty of features and customer support. To decide which one best suits your business, it’s important to consider a few factors.
- Platform – If you require more control over your system, then opting for the on-premise option available through Hubspot may be a better choice than going for Salesforce’s cloud-based solution.
- Features – Depending on user requirements, Salesforce might not always be necessary as many of its features can be found on Hubspot too but with easier to use options available.
- Pricing – When budget is an issue, Hubspot may be cheaper than Salesforce although this could mean sacrificing features if larger projects are to be undertaken.
- Customer support - Both provide 24/7 customer service but many find Hubspot’s Knowledgebase section easier to navigate when dealing with tech related questions than the help options from Salesforce have to offer.
- Integration – As far as integration capabilities go, both services have several integrations available depending on the user’s specific needs such as MailChimp or QuickBooks respectively so assess which integrations would be beneficial before making a decision.
- Design & Usability– Lastly, most people prefer using Hubspot due to its user friendly interface which makes it easy for even non tech savvy individuals to use their CRM system without any issues!
Considering these points carefully should make it easier when deciding between Hubspot and Salesforce for your business needs!