To create a custom quote template, you will need to have a HubSpot Sales Hub Professional or Enterprise subscription.
Here are the steps on how to create a custom quote in HubSpot:
- Go to Sales > Quotes.
- Click Create quote.
- In the Associate with a deal dropdown menu, select an existing deal or click Create a new deal.
- In the Quote template dropdown menu, select Custom.
- Click Next.
- In the Quote details section, enter the following information:
- Quote title
- Quote date
- Due date
- In the Products and services section, add the products or services that you want to include in the quote.
- In the Pricing section, enter the price for each product or service.
- In the Total section, HubSpot will automatically calculate the total price of the quote.
- Click Finish quote.
The quote will be saved as a draft. You can edit the draft as needed before sending it to the customer.
To create a custom quote template, you will need to have a HubSpot Sales Hub Professional or Enterprise subscription. Here are the steps on how to create a custom quote template:
- Go to Settings > Objects > Quotes.
- Click the Customize quote templates tab.
- Click Create new template.
- Enter a name for the template.
- Choose a theme for the template.
- Add modules to the template.
- Save the template.
Once you have created a custom quote template, you can use it to create new quotes. To do this, follow the steps above, but in step 3, select the custom template that you created.
Here are some additional tips for creating custom quotes in HubSpot:
- Use the Quote template variables to include dynamic data in your quotes, such as the customer's name, the deal amount, and the product or service names.
- Use the HubL language to create more complex and customized quotes.
- Share your custom quote templates with other users in your organization.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.