To move and resize reports on your dashboard, click the report you want to move. Drag and drop the report to the desired location on your dashboard.
Sure, here are the steps on how to manage dashboards in HubSpot:
- Go to Reports > Dashboards.
- Click the Manage dashboards button in the upper right corner.
- To change the owner of a dashboard, set a dashboard as the default dashboard for your user, or delete a single dashboard, hover over the dashboard you want to edit and click the Actions dropdown menu.
- To clone a dashboard, click Clone.
- To change the name and owner of a dashboard, click Dashboard details. In the left panel, you can change the dashboard name. Click the Dropdown Dashboard Owner and select the new owner. Add a description if you want to.
- To set the default dashboard, click Set default.
- To view the activity log on the dashboard, click the Activity log button.
- To manage your dashboard access, click the Assigned dropdown menu and click Edit access. In the right panel, select who should be able to access the dashboard.
- To move and resize reports on your dashboard, click the report you want to move. Drag and drop the report to the desired location on your dashboard.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when managing dashboards in HubSpot:
- You can create up to 100 dashboards per HubSpot account.
- Dashboards can be private or public. Private dashboards can only be viewed by you and your admins. Public dashboards can be viewed by anyone with access to your HubSpot account.
- You can add up to 10 reports to a dashboard.
- You can customize the look and feel of your dashboards by changing the colors, fonts, and layout.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.