Redirects can be used to improve the user experience by redirecting users to the most relevant page on your website.
Sure, here are the steps on how to create a URL redirect in HubSpot:
- Go to Settings > Website > Domains & URLs.
- Click the URL Redirects tab.
- Click Add URL redirect in the upper right corner.
- In the Redirect type section, select the type of redirect you want to create.
- Standard redirect: This type of redirect will redirect one URL to another.
- Flexible redirect: This type of redirect will redirect a URL based on its structure. For example, you could create a flexible redirect that redirects all pages that end in /contact to a new page called /contact-us.
- In the Original URL field, enter the URL that you want to redirect.
- In the Redirect to field, enter the URL that you want the original URL to redirect to.
- (Optional) In the More options section, you can add a note to the redirect or specify the redirect status.
- Click Add URL redirect.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when creating URL redirects in HubSpot:
- You can create up to 100 redirects per HubSpot account.
- Redirects can be either permanent or temporary. A permanent redirect will redirect users to the new URL indefinitely. A temporary redirect will redirect users to the new URL for a specified period of time.
- You can use redirects to redirect users to new pages, new domains, or even to different websites.
- Redirects can be used to improve the user experience by redirecting users to the most relevant page on your website.
- Redirects can also be used to track the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns by redirecting users to different pages depending on the source of their traffic.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.