Strategies for Making the Most Out of Using Both Platforms - Integrating HubSpot and SalesforceUsing both HubSpot and Salesforce in tandem can be a powerful combination for any business. Here are some tips on how to make the most out of this integration:
- Familiarize yourself with each platform – Having a good understanding of the features and capabilities available from both platforms is essential in order to identify which one offers the best solution for your business needs.
- Explore integration options – Before committing to either system, explore what integrations they offer, as this could prove integral when looking to achieve specific goals such as email campaigns or lead tracking.
- Utilise automation – Taking advantage of automation tools such as Zapier can help you make the most out of your chosen CRM systems by allowing tasks such as data syncing between platforms or scheduling emails to occur without any manual input required.
- Choose one as your master platform – Decide whether Hubspot or Salesforce will be used to house all contacts and customers’ information, then ensure it is populated correctly from the other platform so that no data gets lost in translation between services.
- Invest sufficient resources - Whether it’s financial resources or personnel time, ensure that you have an adequate budget allocated for setting up, managing, and making use of both systems in an effective manner otherwise potential benefits may be wasted due a lack of preparation!
By following these strategies properly you should find that integrating HubSpot and Salesforce not only unlocks powerful features but also provides insight into customer behaviour which can lead to better decisions being taken when steering your business forward!