What Types of Reporting Does HubSpot HaveHubSpot has a variety of reporting tools that you can use to track the performance of your marketing and sales efforts. These reports can be used to track website traffic, leads, opportunities, sales, and more.
Here are some of the most common types of reports that you can generate in HubSpot:
- Website traffic reports: These reports track the number of visitors to your website, the pages they visit, and where they come from.
- Lead reports: These reports track the number of leads you generate, the sources of those leads, and how they progress through your sales funnel.
- Opportunity reports: These reports track the number of opportunities you have, the value of those opportunities, and how they progress through your sales process.
- Sales reports: These reports track the number of sales you make, the value of those sales, and the sales cycle.
- Marketing reports: These reports track the performance of your marketing campaigns, including website traffic, leads, and sales.
To generate a report in HubSpot, simply go to the Reports tab and select the type of report you want to generate. You can then customize the report by selecting the metrics you want to track and the time period you want to view.
Once you have generated a report, you can save it, share it with others, or export it to a CSV file.